Invest in our Livestock Crates for Safe and Efficient Cattle Transportation
Safe and efficient cattle transportation
The quality of the livestock supplied to the market will influence the ultimate destination and value of the meat product. Freight conditions play a major role in maintaining animal health and welfare.
Typically briefs include the following criteria:
- Ensure humane conditions for livestock
- Minimise potential livestock loss or health risk
- Ensure stability during transport
- Prevent leakage of animal waste
- Balance the needs for pens/crates to be both strong and lightweight
- Optimise OH&S conditions
- Maximise the effective use of aircraft space, ideally increasing capacity without compromising animal comfort
- Comply with current International Air Transport Association (IATA) guidelines
- Comply with export controls of the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS)
CMTP livestock crates – solutions to meet the toughest briefs
If you have different requirements we can design your own innovative solution and deliver promptly anywhere in Australia in flat pack kits for convenience and cost savings.
Call to action updated w/ link to contact page and clickable phone number
“The fact that CMTP has certified engineered pens gives us piece of mind knowing that our stock will arrive at the destination safely”.