Transport Packaging Options for a Wide Range of Industries
CMTP offers packaging solutions for every industry. From produce bins to cardboard cartons, livestock crates to plastic pallets, to wooden cases and export pallets for large-scale exporters, we can custom design and manufacture to suit any specifications. Having built a diverse client base over 30 years, we have developed a thorough understanding of the production, export and logistics requirements (and regulations) of companies in every sector.
Just as importantly, we have developed many transportation solutions for clients that are more efficient and effective than what they were previously using, saving them both time and money.
For more information on packaging for your industry, contact CMTP today .
Solutions for Every Sector
Some of the industries we work with include:
- Manufacturing – providing cardboard cartons, plastic pallets and more to ensure the safe transport of electronics, whitegoods and even steel goods
- Automotive – designing complete packages for the safe delivery of everything from windscreens to engines
- Fresh produce – providing produce bins for even the most fragile crops
- Livestock – supplying livestock crates that comply with national and international guidelines, and maximise animal health and welfare
- Export – CMTP export pallets and wooden cases that are guaranteed to meet ISPM standards and IATA regulations
From dangerous goods to fragile crops, we understand the importance of safe, secure delivery. Not only do we design and create the best freight conditions for goods – and even livestock – we also ensure that our solutions optimise operational health and safety and comply with all necessary regulations.
Optimising the Supply Chain
Not only does CMTP provide cost-efficient standard and custom produce bins, livestock crates, cardboard cartons, wooden cases, plastic pallets, export pallets and more, we also provide a range of services to ensure that your deliveries are made on time.
If you lack the internal resources, we offer contract packaging to ensure that your goods arrive at their destination on time in perfect condition.
Just as importantly, we have developed a comprehensive just-in-time delivery system to optimise your use of storage space and the performance of your logistics operations.