Smart Solutions for Export Packaging Challenges
Understanding your export packaging challenges
Typical packaging issues faced by Australian exporters include:
- Protecting valuable cargo and keeping it in perfect condition, no matter how fragile it is, in all circumstances and modes of transport
- Making sure that the load will be secure
- Minimising packaging waste
- Understanding all the rules and the restrictions on wooden cases and packaging
- Being confident that the shipment will be accepted at any port
- Displaying all the necessary and correct information/labelling on
- If transporting potentially dangerous goods, keeping everyone safe
- Meeting OH&S regulations in Australia and overseas
Getting your packaging 100 per cent right
CMTP’s packaging is certified to meet export requirements and – from livestock to seafood or the most delicate equipment – we understand how to keep your product in perfect condition.
When you call us, we follow a careful process of evaluation of your needs, constraints, risks and options. Our export pallets and packaging experts recommend, design and make the most appropriate packaging, from wooden pallets to export crates and cases, to livestock crates/pens or even corrosion prevention solutions.
We can also help you with packing your shipment to help you meet your deadlines, optimise your resource utilisation and get the most effective use out of your packaging.